Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Mary Jane - Bio Poem

In the past few week we have been doing things like bio poems, bio poems are small/short sentences to describe a person or thing as you can see I have my poem up the top there its shows such things as my strengths, what I feel and love and when im happy etc that is how the bio poem is supposed to be laid out as.

I really enjoyed this activity because I really had to think for this and make sure I used the right words and I also wanted to make sure I could describe myself the best way as possible, I also really liked this task because it was fun to get to know other people and what they would like.

Something I think I did well was writing the correct words and describing myself because I think I did a very good job at that and I hope you enjoy my blog post.   

No comments:

Post a Comment