Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

Mary Jane - Technology / Food tech

Today at technology we learned how to make chocolate chip muffins, 
This was a very simple and easy little repice it wasnt complacated at all I thought that this was an amazzing task because I got to cook something new and learn something new from this because I learned how to work as a team and how to cook chocolate chip cookies.
I think that this was an easy task because it was made for kids to do and also because we have the proper equipment which is really fun, I think that I was going to find this hard because it sounds like it would sound hard but it was really easy like I said but I also think that this was a really good task to do with friends of younger people because its really easy like I said again.

 Dry Ingredients -
1 and 1/2 cup of self raising flour
1/4 Cocoa
1/4 chocolate chips

Wet Ingredients -
1/2 cup of butter
1/2 cup of Milk
!/2 cup of yogurt 
1 egg
1/2 cup sugar

Method 
First you want to add all you dry ingredients add it altogether once you have finished adding all the ingredients then mix it all together and once you mix all those dry ingredients than in another boul add your wet ingredients make sure you go in order and than mix all your wet ingredients together, Again once you do that add althogether and than add them mix it really well and than after that line your muffin tray with cup cake or muffin liner and put it in the oven at 180, When Its finished wait until its done and there you have it, Hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment