Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Mary Jane - heart foundation lesson T3W2

Today my class Room 10 did a little season or lesson that told us how to eat and pick things healthy and we well I learned lots of new things like did you know another word for chicken is poultry like who would call a chicken poultry but anyways this was all thanks to the Heart foundation program, In this lesson we did learning and a game it was a really quick easy game to play and it showed everyone knowledge with things.

In this slide I have answered a bunch of questions like what we did and everything, for me personally I thought that this was a fun task to do and I also thought that some of the so could healthy food would have been heather but not really and did you know oats and weet -bix is the healthiest break fast you can eat and its quiet fun to me and I got to learn how much sugar is in other things and also how to read the nutrition levels and things liken that.
Hope you enjoy my blog post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment