Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Mary Jane - Dare: Session 3 Relfection task T3W5

Today My class room 10 was doing a reflection on a program called the dare program its a program to educate kids about drugs and achool, I also think that this is a great task or program because it talks about what drugs and achool and that means it would stop young people like us to do stupid things with the drugs or achool, I really do think that this is a great fun and educational program that I really enjoy.

I think that we should keep learning about this because people our age are slowly getting into drugs and achool and think that its cool and fun but its really bad and dangerous so you shouldnt do drugs and achool when your very young and you shouldnt misuse drugs and achool too.
Hope you enjoy my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment