Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Writing Reflection

This week for writing we have been working on persuasive writing and the topic was 'Electric cars are the future'. I really did like doing this topic because I made the people in my group agree with me when they all didn't agree with me. Another thing I enjoyed was arguing with other groups that disagreed with me. I do personally think that Electric cars will be the future because they are a lot cheaper to fun and they are combating climate change and air pollution.

Something I didn't enjoy about this was that you had to make sure everything you were saying was backed up by something else or another idea or key point, but other then that I really enjoyed it because it was just really really fun.

My next steps are going to be actually thinking about what I say because last time I was arguing and trying to persuade people I was just saying anything that came to my mind and some of the things I couldn't backup and thing like that.

PHOTO -
Image result for writing \

No comments:

Post a Comment