Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Maths Reflection

On Monday for maths we were trying to solve and change fraction in percentages, the group I was in was very lost and we didn't understand much about it. Something I enjoyed about this lesson was that we all tried really hard to solve and figure the answer out.

Something I didn't like or found challenging was a lot of it but mainly trying to figure out what the percentage was because it was really hard and I was really really lost and it didn't help no one in my group knew what they were doing and things like that.

My next steps are going  to try harder and harder because I do remember that I was so lost that I didn't really try so much because I was to confused and I basically had no idea what I was doing and things like that. Another thing i'm going to do next time is to talk a bit more as well because I feel like that would help as well.

PHOTOS -
 Image result for maths

3 comments:

  1. I like that you have identified next steps in terms of what you could do differently.
    Sounds like you were frustrated with not knowing what to do in your group.
    Who could you ask for help next time?

    ReplyDelete