Pages

Monday 10 December 2018

Last blog post??

This will be my last blog post at Tamaki Primary............In this blog post I will be talking about all the things I have enjoyed at Tamaki Primary and how I feel about leaving this school for college.


I think the most thing i'm grateful for this year or throughout the years at Tamaki Primary is meeting the friends I have today, Bianna, Arizona, Aja, Nita and Constance. I am so very grateful for meeting yous and I don't know who and what I would do without you guys.

Another highlight from being at Tamaki Primary is going on all the trips and things like that, we always went on fun and interesting trips usually ones that related to your inquiry. One of my favourite trips was probably going to the Zoo because it was really fun, I got to see a lot of different animals and I learned new and interesting facts.

Something I enjoyed was dine and dance because it was really fun and me and my friends (Monita and Bianna) were late and we were walking around the street waiting for the time to be 7:30pm. And it was really fun and funny, and when we went inside we saw all our other friends and it was really fun.

Another highlight at Tamaki Primary was going to the year 7 and 8 camp, I really enjoyed this cause I got to step out of my comfort zone. I also got to build relationships with my friends and other peoples but my favourite thing was to spend a week with my close friends and things like that.

ANOTHER thing i'm grateful for is my teachers, Ms Komor and Ms Aireen and all the other beautiful and amazing teacher I have had because they have been very supportive and very very amazing teachers. I really enjoyed being a student in their class because they really did improve my learning and things like that.

Something I didn't enjoy so much being at Tamaki Primary was that I wasn't always present at school, if I could I would go every single day but I have been really sick and things this year. Another thing I regret or didn't enjoy this year or at Tamaki primary is when I slammed the door on my finger when I was 5 and it nearly fell off so I had to go to the hospital.


I don't mind going to college the only thing I can say i'm nervous about is that there is going to be a lot more new people and things like that and that i'm not going with any of my friends. Another thing I can say i'm nervous about is that colleges are a lot bigger so its gonna be hard for me to get to my classes especially because its sooo big. 


PHOTO


No comments:

Post a Comment