Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

First blog post for Term 4 - Mary Jane

                                               Nau mai, hoki mai Ki taku Rangitaki Ko 
Tenei te wahanga tuawha o tau kei te pehea to hararei?

One thing Im looking foward to this term is?
I think is all the amazing trips we are going to have because we have really fun trips like going to the Zoo and movies but the one that I really want to go to is Waiwera hot pools because it is amazing there and its really fun because of the slides and things like that so I really cant wait and also the term is small but I know that sounds a little sad but I cant wait for this term to be finished because it will almost be christmas and my teacher will being having her baby so YAYYY!

My personal goal for the last term of 2017 is?
I think one of the goals I want to complete is paticerpating in other and new things because I am not one to try new things and things like that so that why I want this to be a goal but im really shy and dont really like trying new things but again im willing to try it.

To fully enjoy these end of the year oppurtunities I will need to remember to?
To pay everything that I need to pay wear the correct uniform but I will only be wearing tights until I get school uniform pants and also to respect everyone around me so thats what I want to do to get and to earn these oppitunities.




No comments:

Post a Comment