Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Mary Jane - Your Voice, Your choice

\
So today my class ( Room 10 ) did a presintaion about politics and things like voting, if you didnt know the new priminster will be elicted this starterday this is not for any other country but New Zealand the elections will be live on Tv 3 after the news I think so stay tuned this starterday.

In this presentation you will see what the polictics and different parties want to do this includes education, health, Climate Change, Social Issues, Water and Law and oder so keep reading through this presentation to find out what they want to do with New Zealand and make sure to vote because tomorrow you can not vote any more and also in this presentation there will be things about who I would personally vote for so keep reading to find out, Hope you enjoy my blog and my blog post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment