Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Mary Jane - Te Tuhi lesson 1 and 2

Today my class room 10 did 2 leasson about different pacific/polynesian tapa cloths and aritist, I thought that this lesson was fun because I got to learn heaps like did you know that most pacific/polynesian Islands make these cloths.
But anyway my teacher ( Miss Kyla ) Told us to create a DLO which if you didnt know means digital learning object about one of the artist. 
I chose Dagmar Dyck because her work is amazing and she is just one of 4 artist my class read about, so in this DLO there are 10 facts about Dagmar Dyck and what she does and there are also some photos of her and her work.
If you want to read about here then click this LINK and if you want to learn about the other artist and the stories and a the artworks they do then click this LINK
Hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment