Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

Mary Jane - Toku Whare Tapa Wha

Today in room 9 and 10 we did something called Toku whare tapa wha which is your different healths or well beings, at the start we have to compare ourselves to a house I chose two because for me I have two sides.
The first Toku whare tapa wha is Physical health which is like running and fitness, The second health is mental health which is things like emoctions and stuff with your brain, The third health is soical relationships health which are things like friends and family, The last one is spiritual / sould health which somepeople like to be spiritual with interacting with nature or going to cruch, the last slide is what I would like to look after working on these I have also added in some photos to show what some of them mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment