Pages

Monday 22 May 2017

Mary Jane - Eating plan

Last week on friday Miss Kyla (my teacher) told my class room 10 that we where going to do something called a eating plan or food plan where we had to write down our food down from the week here is my one to make this blog post interesting Miss kyla gave us some question to answer.

1 . Do you feel like you are eating a wide verity of food?
I do think that sometimes I do get different foods and things like that but I also think sometimes I need to eat something a little healthy like a salad so tommorow.
2 . Do you think you are " spending " your calories wisely?
I dont think all the time I am spending calories wisely sometimes because I dont really control my eating that much but someday I do eat healthy and around the right amount of calories.
3 . What will your eating goals be this week?
I think im going to eat something a little healthy because I need to eat less colries and walking or excersixing more so that everything can feet in.

No comments:

Post a Comment