Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

Mary Jane TinkerCard - Graphcis leason 5 - Technology

Today at Tamaki primary school the year 7 and 8s went to technology, 
I am in graphics and we are learning how to use a new site named TinkerCard this is very fun because we learn how to make 3D shapes. 
I learned more and did more with this site because it was instresting and it taught us how to do different things with the site and if you dont know what to do it gives you different leasons to help you with it teachs you how to shape and things like that, My teacher for graphics Miss Fergason helped us learn more with TinkerCard like how to group things/lining them together and how to make them tranceperant which was fun because I learned more about this site and it could be handy for other things.
We also leanred a lot today and with the site you really had to listen because some of the timgs where tricky to do and I also liked this because we got to help each other when other people got stuck and didnt know what to do which was fun.

Here are some photos of the site TinkerCard and some photos of my work,



No comments:

Post a Comment