Pages

Thursday 2 March 2017

Mary Jane - Technology Leason 4 - Concept Ideas for jewellery

Today at Technology in Graphics we started to draw our jewellery ideas here is my paper, We started this last week and I had finished it. Now we are doing a different activiey we had to chose which one we wanted to do. I chose the flower because flowers are very bright and colour for like the person I am doing so I thought it discribed her the most,
Here is an image of what we started in Leason 4 -
I think that I did good on it but I have not finished it my favourite on at the moment is number 5 because I like the way the pencil is blened in with every thing and I also like the middle of it, 
Hope you enjoyed reading this blog post.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, Mary-Jane! I really love the shading in number 5 as well. It must be hard to think of ways to improve your design each time - well done! I look forward to seeing your ideas develop even further next week!

    ReplyDelete