Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Crafts 1st of June 2016 Scooby's - Mary Jane

Today In Room 8 crafts we did something called Scooby,
Scooby's are a fun thing to do you can make them into bracelets, key rings and rings,
I think Scooby's are very cool and fun to make but they are very hard at the same time these just this small one has taken me 3 days to finish.

At the start I didn't really know how to do them, but my teacher and the one that is teaching this class helped me, she showed all of us how to do the not and then the first not which was the hardest thing about these Scooby's, I had to watch the teacher for a while and it took half the time of the lesson before I got it, the people that I were mostly working with where Cerenity and Caroline we all had a bit of trouble at the start and that Cerenity got it and than me, Caroline got the hang of it today and it was fun doing this with them because they helped me and I helped them.
I now am getting the hang of it but I just need the teacher sometimes and it is never bad to ask for help sometimes, I have 2 Scooby's and here they are but only 1 is done though, hope you like them they are going to be on sale, please come down and have a look at them there are gonna be bath bombs and battin art come down and have a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment