Pages

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Honey tasting - Mary Jane

Today in Room 10 we got to try different types of honey for me personly I do not like honey at all but I thought that it would be fun to try the different honey what was fun about this was that it was like a gussing game where you had to try finger out what the corect honey was. 
Here are some of the different honeys,
1 . Mixed
           2 .  Clover          
         3 . Pohutakawa
    4 . Manuka  

I got 2 of my answers wrong because the smell, smellet like it would be somethinng else but I did enjoy the taste testing because I did get to do it with my friends and it was funny because two of my friends liked the honey and me and another friend disliked the honey.
Here are some photos from the honey testing.



No comments:

Post a Comment